General Building Rules for the Mifflin County Sportsmens Club
MEMBERS OF THE DOG CLUB ARE REQUESTED TO ALSO JOIN THE SPORTSMENS CLUB DUE TO INSURANCE PURPOSES.
- Everyone who uses the building must sign the sign-in sheet.
- Club Members will be able to use the building, kitchen and bathrooms. The only room that is off limits is the MCSA Board Room (door will be locked).
- Please clean up any messes that your dog makes, both inside and outside of the building and throw waste in the dumpster.
- THERE IS TO BE NO GROOMING IN THE BUILDING.
- During meeting, as a courtesy to the club, dogs should be confined to their crates or xpens.
- For safety reasons it is suggested that you do not go to the building alone. If you plan to use the agility equipment then you must have a training buddy with you. Both of these suggestions are made with your safety and the safety of your dog in mind.
- Except for the heavy agility equipment, all other equipment should be put away after you have used it. This way the floor is clear for the next person.
- Club members who have a membership to the MCSA can get a key to get into the building from our key holders listed below. Club members who are not MCSA members can accompany the MCSA member for training. The first time is free, any subsequent visits will cost the non-member $5.00 per visit.
- The building is not to be used by club members for their own financial gain.
- Because we are sharing the building, we will occasionally need to get it ready for MCSA meetings and other functions (Hunter Safety courses, etc). A schedule of when these times are will be posted on the MCSA website and we will need to make sure our equipment is put away and the building is clean. Therefore, a clean up schedule will be required.
MCDTC Key Holders:
Joan Stone — 717-248-0384
Jan Close — 717-248-4555
Jill Paige — 717-994-4459
Sue Rupert — 717-248-0981
Pam Bilger — 717-899-6862
Deb Glenney — 717-247-8649
Maureen Romej — 717-250-8575